With City Centre firms finding their feet after lockdown, Swansea BID has stepped up with a trio of new BID Benefits to lend targeted support:
- A valuable staff parking offer of just £1 for 3 hours parking offer in St. David’s Multi Storey Car Park, as well as £1 to use the Fabian Way Park and Ride
- NCP car parks (York Street and Orchard Street) Download the NCP Park Pass app and enter the BID code, which can be obtained from the BID office, to park for £4 for 24 hours
- BID has negotiated a 42 percent discount for parking at St David’s or High Street car parks when motorists buy a season ticket. Contact the BID office to redeem this offer.
- A 25 percent discount on digital display board advertising with Emerge Advertising for all BID Levy payers’ Swansea branches
- A 10 percent discount on regular commercial waste collection with We Will Clear it
Swansea BID’s Business Liaison Manager, Andrew Douglas, said: “As you can see, these new BID Benefits are carefully tailored to suit the particular needs of our City Centre businesses at this time – when they need to support their staff to come back to the workplace, advertise in a savvy way to returning customers, and keep their operations clean and clutter-free, particularly if they have been using the lockdown period for renovations and refitting.
“We are always adding to our BID Benefits and businesses should keep an eye on the page, to find handy discounts on things like business insurance, legal advice, risk assessments, corporate dining and more.”Tags: advertising, BID Benefits, business support, discounts, NCP, offers, parking, waste collection