Swansea BID will bring its popular trick or treat door back to the City Centre during the half term holidays via its Big Heart of Swansea brand.
With spookiest time of the year approaching, we want to bring families flocking to the City Centre to enjoy a memorable experience, and our giant trick or treat door will haunt several locations, in order to boost footfall across the BID area:
- Oxford Street outside Sports Direct on Saturday 26 October
- Princess Way outside Coffee #1 on Sunday 27 October
- Lower Oxford Street outside Derricks Music on Monday 28 October
- Quadrant Shopping Centre on Tuesday 29 October
- Quadrant Shopping Centre on Wednesday 30 October
- Oxford Street on Tuesday 31 October
We have also teamed up with Walesonline to run our 2019 Little Spooks competition – encouraging youngsters to dress up in their most impressive Halloween looks to win a fangtastic prize.
Russell Greenslade, Chief Executive of Swansea BID, said: “We are delighted to bring the popular trick or treat door back to the Swansea BID area to make the City Centre the place to come for families during half term. The Halloween door was a real crowd pleaser last year so we would encourage people to dress up, come into the heart of Swansea, enjoy a treat, and make the most of other Halloween themed events and promotions unfolding throughout the City Centre.”Tags: Big Heart of Swansea, Derricks Records, family, half term, half term holidays, Halloween, Quadrant, Sports Direct, trick or treat door