We are pleased to be able to offer BID area businesses a half price reduction on electronic hoarding advertising in Alexandra Road. We have negotiated this special rate for a new large-scale board being installed by Emerge Advertising, with the hoarding going up during the second week of June.
Businesses can enjoy this cut-price rate for the first fortnight of their advertising cycle for £325+vat including advert design for a single ad. To find out more please contact: [email protected].
Don’t forget to check the BID Benefits page for a range of offers and discounts exclusive to BID area Businesses, including:
- 25 percent off for eligible BID businesses for Admessenger mobile advertising campaigns
- 50 percent discount on a one-off promotional article on Walesonline along with a targeted Facebook boost on their Walesonline Partner platform
- A 20 percent discount on food and drinks for corporate booking for BID business at Old Havana
- Nitro Cleaning Services will offer free quotes and a 20 percent discount on all commercial cleaning services for BID levy payers at Nitro Cleaning Service
- 10 percent discount on all shop signage including front of house displays and window vinyls at The Print Co
- 10 percent discount on Impromptu Golf Swansea their golf day service
Find more BID Benefits here
Swansea BID works hard to make the BID area a better place to shop, visit, study, stay and do business. Should the fourth BID ballot fail to gain a positive majority before 24 June, Swansea BID and the Big Heart of Swansea will cease to exist, and all its projects, services, products and operations will be wound down with immediate effect. No replacement body will deliver the objectives, projects and services outlined in the business plan.Tags: Admessenger, advertising, BID Benefits, discount, Emerge Advertising, Swansea, Walesonline