Are you one of those people everyone talks to?
Why not join Wales’ longest established Business Improvement District (BID) and help us build our relationship with over 800 valued BID area Businesses, City Centre workers and visitors?
These are exciting times for Swansea City Centre and for the wider city, with a period of ongoing regeneration and investment thanks to the City Deal. One of our key roles at Swansea BID is to make sure we are always representing and speaking for our BID area businesses and listening to their concerns and needs.
We are looking for two exceptional communicators to help us do this by building upon our strong relationships with our BID Area Businesses.
You will need to be:
- A great listener
- Passionate about Swansea, its ongoing evolution and its businesses
- Empathetic, confident, self-motivated and well organised
- Happy to work outdoors and keen to liaise with people face-to-face
In return, we can offer
- A varied and satisfying role within a friendly, close-knit Swansea BID team
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for a pathfinder BID which has become a model for other BID’s UK-wide
For more details, please see the full job description https://www.swanseabid.co.uk/documents/
To learn more about Swansea BID please explore our website further.
To apply for one of our BID Ambassador roles, please send your CV with a covering letter detailing what you would bring to our team to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you