Highfield Level 2 Award In Food Safety In Catering.
There is a growing need to make food safety learning more relevant and specific to business environments to increase its efficiency.
Reflecting sector-specific needs these food safety qualifications are required to address Occupational Standards. In line with this demand, the HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering has been designed to address the food safety and hygiene needs of the catering sector.
This course will cover:
• Legislation – food safety and law enforcement
• Microbiological hazards (bacteria)
• Spoilage and preservation – safe food storage
• Food Poisoning and its control
• Contamination hazards and controls
• Refrigeration, chilling, and cold holding
• Cooking, hot holding and reheating
• Food handlers and personal hygiene
• Food premises and equipment
• Temperature control
• Food pests and control
• Cleaning and disinfection
• HACCP from purchase to service
The course is delivered in one day (9:15 pm -4:15 pm on the 27th of March) in Founders&Co on Wind Street. Available for businesses in our BID area.
To book and for more information please visit: https://www.swanseabid.co.uk/service-page/free-food-safety-in-catering-training?referral=service_list_widget